Wave MCQ eBook for Physics: Physics is the natural science that studies the matter, its motion, and behaviour through space and time, and that studies the related entities of energy and force. Here, we are giving different topics wise Questions and Answers on the physics that will help the readers in the preparation of different examinations. You will see around 15-40 Physics MCQ questions in the paper.
Physics Class 12th MCQ questions for Wave plays an important role while preparation of Competitive exams like Railway technician, loco pilot, NDA, CDS and IAS and it is also useful for various Engineering & Medical Entrance examinations like JEE Main, JEE Advanced, NEET, AIIMS and JIPMER etc.
A wave is a disturbance in a medium that carries energy without a net movement of particles. It may take the form of elastic deformation, a variation of pressure, electric or magnetic intensity, electric potential, or temperature.
1. Which of the following statements is wrong
(a) Sound travels in a straight line
(b) Sound travels as waves
(c) Sound is a form of energy
(d) Sound travels faster in a vacuum that then in the air
2. When a sound wave of frequency 300 Hz passes through a medium, the maximum displacement of a particle of the medium is 0.1 cm. the maximum velocity of the particle is equal to
(a) 60 𝜋 cm/s
(b) 30 𝜋 cm/s
(c) 30 cm/s
(d) 60 cm/s
3. Two tuning forks A and B vibrating simultaneously produce 5 beats. Frequency of B is 512 Hz. It is seen that if one arm of a is filed, then the number of beats increases. Frequency of A will be
(a) 502 Hz
(b) 507 Hz
(c) 517 Hz
(d) 522 Hz
4. Two tuning forks of frequencies 256 and 258 vibrations/second are sounded together. Then the
the time interval between two consecutive maxima heard by an observer is (PMT – MP-88)
(a) 2 sec
(b) 0.5 sec
(c) 250 sec
(d) 252 sec
5. A transverse wave given by y = 2 sin (0.01x + 30t) moves on a stretched string from one end to another end is 0.5 sec. if x and y are in cm and t is in sec, then the length of the string is
(a) 6 m
(b) 9 m
(c) 12 m
(d) 15 m
How to use this E-book.
This Work Power & Energy MCQ eBook with answers is one of the most crucial and rank deciding tool in preparation. In exams, we make some silly mistakes and lose precious marks. This ebook is not just meant to sharpen your preparation but it will also help you to increase your efficiency in the exams. Please take care of the below-mentioned strategy tips while solving this ebook.
Download this ebook and spread among your friends, family. This ebook brought to you by edufever.com