Wave Optics MCQ eBook for Physics: Physics is the natural science that studies the matter, its motion, and behaviour through space and time, and that studies the related entities of energy and force. Here, we are giving different topics wise Questions and Answers on the physics that will help the readers in the preparation of different examinations. You will see around 15-40 Physics MCQ questions in the paper.
Physics Class 12th MCQ questions for Wave optics plays an important role while preparation of Competitive exams like Railway technician, loco pilot, NDA, CDS and IAS and it is also useful for various Engineering & Medical Entrance examinations like JEE Main, JEE Advanced, NEET, AIIMS and JIPMER etc.
Wave optics describes the connection between waves and rays of light. According to the wave theory of light, the light is a form of energy which travels through a medium in the form of transverse wave motion. The Speed of light in a medium depends upon the nature of the medium.
1. The phenomenon of interference is shown by
A. Longitudinal mechanical waves only
B. Transverse mechanical waves only
C. Electromagnetic waves only
D. All the above types of waves
2. Two coherent sources of light can be obtained by
A. Two different lamps
B. Two different lamps but of the same power
C. Two different lamps of same power and having the same colour
D. None of the above
3. In Young’s double-slit experiment, the slits are 0.5 mm apart and the interference pattern is observed on a screen placed at a distance of 1.0 m from the plane containing the slits. If the wavelength of the incident light is 6000 Å, then the separation between the third bright fringe and the central maxima is
A. 4.0 mm
B. 3.5 mm
C. 3.0 mm
D. 2.5 mm
4. In Young’s double-slit experiment, the angular width of fringes is 0.20o for sodium light of wavelength 5890 Å. If the complete system is dipped in water, then the angular width of fringes becomes
5. According to Shell’s Law:
A. Sin i / Sin r = 0
B. Sin i / Sin r = ∞
C. Sin i / Sin r = μ
D. None of these
How to use this E-book.
This Physics Class 12th Wave MCQ eBook with answers is one of the most crucial and rank deciding tool in preparation. In exams, we make some silly mistakes and lose precious marks. This ebook is not just meant to sharpen your preparation but it will also help you to increase your efficiency in the exams. Please take care of the below-mentioned strategy tips while solving this ebook.
Download this ebook and spread among your friends, family. This ebook brought to you by edufever.com