CBSE Class 11th Financial Accounting Part 1 NCERT Solution is solved by specialists of Eduwebstore to help students to gain great marks in their final examination. We have provided the Class 11th Accounting Part 1 NCERT Solutions. NCERT Solutions for Class 11 Accountancy covers all questions given in the CBSE textbook.
- 5MP primary camera and 2MP front-facing camera
- 25.65 centimetres (10.1-inch) capacitive touchscreen with 1280 x 800 pixels resolution
- Android Pie operating system with 2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 429 quad-core processor, 2GB RAM, 32GB internal memory expandable up to 256GB and single SIM
- 4850mAH lithium-ion battery
- 1-year manufacturer warranty for device and 6 months manufacturer warranty for in-box accessories including batteries from the date of purchase
CBSE Class 12th Economics (Introductory Macroeconomics) NCERT Solutions are solved by specialists of Eduwebstore to help students to gain great marks in their final examination. We have provided the Class 12 Economics NCERT Solutions. NCERT Solutions for Class 12 Introductory Macroeconomics covers all questions given in the CBSE textbook.