Welcome to Edufever Shop!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Edufever Website, located at Official Site By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Edufever if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Keep in mind that the term used in our website, such as “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on to our website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves.
Unless otherwise stated, The Edufever Family and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on-site All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from our website for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You are entitled to rank your institute using Edufever and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- Your Data does not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The inputs do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy.
- The user data will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant Edufever a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your inputs in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations: Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
- No use of Company Name’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow the consequences.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly. We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
You must not:
- Republish material from Website Name
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Website Name
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Website Name
- Redistribute content from Website Name
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- Our Ad Policies are designed to promote a good experience for end-users. Edufever does not hold responsible for anything inappropriate or wrong information given by the advertiser.
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- Exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
- If you have found any inappropriate or wrong information/data on the site, inform us by email for rectification/deletion/updating of the same.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
With Warm Regards,